miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

The first concert of my life "EVANESCENCE"


 Evanescence Bring me to life


Evanescence is my favorite music group in the school season and 13 de aprhil  of 2007 evanescence they were  presented show in chile by first time, im was exited because was tha first time what gone to a concert!! i had nineteen years old.
The concert was performed in Athelic Track the National Stadium in the commune of Nuñoa in Santiago of Chile, i remember was to the twenty one hours.

It was a big Show attented very people, had very chaos person unconsciousness etc. but was very good, Amy lee the singer was amezing, she have a spectacular voice and singed all songs i wanted!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!.
was very crazy but is a memorie very nice.  i enjoyed and i liked  too much.

I decide go to the concert because in this time i liked so much their music an this kind of music! between rock and lyrical. Also decided to go because i have money!!. It is also important to mention that for me this event isthe only concert I've ever had in my life, at that time I worked as a salesman and the concert fell just a day's work, so I had to tell my boss that day I was not working, was because I was sick. I had to do!

Thank you!

1 comentario:

  1. naty...this really was a great concert..!!!
    we could go together to other event =D!!!

    ResponderEliminar