sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

The best website for me, "is facebook"



There are many social tools to communicate such as Msn, Skipe, Google, Gmail, Blogs, Facebook etc. But for me the best social tool is Facebook! soon i will give  my reasons.

For communicate whit the other person and when i'm not have you number or have not face to face but if  you have current of facebook, i can leave one message  and she or he will watch. When i am in my house i let do  the thing of the home as i let do the beds, clean of the bathroom, clean of kitchen etc. I'm do in internet is go to facebook i see  my notifications, i see some mesagge, i have to answer them!! to see the post in my wall and play differents plays!!.

i started to use it four years ago, when enter to the university, but at first i did not use very often. Actually i use always everyday, i review the website in the late or in the night or when i can!.
I like because i can talk with my friends, I am to day whit your life that they does, I can also talk to people who are in another place or country. I can meet new people trouhg facebook. Although one must take intoaccount the people you add to your face because they have access to your profile. facebook is very funny!

1 comentario: