lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Correction to Marjorie


The first concert that i went was the urban festival, was in the San Carlos stadium of Apoquindo. I won the ticket in my work, for two person (ww) people and was amazing because I only wanted saw the Black Eyed Peas, I do not remember the year but I remember perfect how was, i sang and jumped all night...
The second concert that I went was Gloria Estefan, I went with my mom because she loved to Gloria, her ever dream was meet she, so I decide do the gift, the ticket for the concert, and I saw cry my mom, was a little funny.
This was in the may of 2009 and was a little awful, because we had to wait in the row from the 11 a.m. till the 9 p.m.
The last year I with my father went to Creedence in the Movistar Arena, was in the 24 of november and was great, my dad was so happy because the music, the sound, everything was perfect, they are incredible, singing same that the albums but the row was so bad, thousand of thousand of peoples waited for entry, and the exit too, was so hard exit with the car, and tired for jump and sing, was a little bad... But my dad was happy, and he told me that was a great gift for his birthday.
I can say that this was my favorite concert too...  
See you in the next  post :) !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario