sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

My fIrSt CD, EvaneScenCe, Fallen

      EvaneScence, Fallen album


I had The first Cd it went Evanescence, they are group the music rock metal, their music is very dark and depressive, your vocalist is Amy lee, the only woman of the band they lead fifteen years playing together.  For eigth  year my boyfriend give me this CD but was pirated, that was his plan of conquest jajaja.I think he bought it to a friend. i liked because in this time evanescence i was my favorite band in my school days, where i spent every day  singing their songs and  dressing like them. Today their music i don´t like so much, because now i have different musical tastes, although sometimes i listen some songs. The songs that i  like, in the disco fallen are "Bring me to life", "Taking over me", "whisper" i like me because the song it have very  effect vocals and they use much the piano and orchestral instruments combined with loud guitars.The last album they released is the "Open door" of this Cd the songs that i like me are  "Cloud nine", "The only one", "Lacrymosa" and "Your Star " i still likethese songs because they remind me moments that happen in the teenage yearsandimportant moments in my life. 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario