lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

My life in these days…


My life in these days…..
Until  three weeks enter to University , after the six months approximately  of stop, for my had been very difficult  connect back to classes, this bi-semester,  I have  six  subjects ; land, urban planning,  analysis and environmental  assessment, watershed management, geographic problem of Chile II and English IV. I have heavy academic load, I should strive for not repeat no subject.  I want that time pass very fast.
My personal life begins when arrive at my home, always I do cleanliness for all house, I like it do, I care for my nieces, they are twin are very restless. I am live with my parents, my two sisters and my nieces.  Always see my boyfriend, I love so much he is called Sebastian.
In my free time I play football, I loved.  Also I always go to the stadium to see the team's biggest Chile Colo-Colo,   I hope this year gets the thirteenth cup. Also I enjoy reading novels especially, about travel and adventures such as Marco Polo. Sometimes with my boyfriend go to the cinema, we like the action movies such as “Captain America” , “Thor”, “Iron man” etc..
For next year I wish I was working as a geography, make money, I hope live alone, I have a house and grow as a professional.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Natalia,

    You must stick to the number of words required. you've done about 220 words and you need 250...Please, check your grammar:

    "Until three weeks enter to University" (????)
    for my had been very difficult connect back to classes, (for me it has been...to connect?) I should strive IN ORDER NOT TO FAIL ANY SUBJECTS

    I arrive home (NOT AT MY HOME),

    always I CLEAN ALL THE HOUSE, they are twinS AND very restless.

    I (NO "am") live with my parents,

    "I" always see my boyfriend, I love HIM so much
    In my free time I play football, I LOVE IT

    Sometimes MY BOYFRIEND AND I GO TO THE CINEMA

    NEXT YEAR I HOPE TO WORK...

    Regards,

    JC

    ResponderEliminar