martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

I think the best beach is...


In my blog write about of  my favourites beach......

When I was little girl, always i was to Coquimbo is a commune of the fourth region of Chile, I was with my sisters, mother and father, we enjoy very much, i have memories very nice of this place, the beach that always we visited it was La Herradura so called because it have form of concave and the waters are calm as a lagoon, when i was girl i liked swim in the sea, take sun, make sandcastle in the beachside, playing beach tennis and football. A long time since I visited this beach as two years because is very expensive to travel to Coquimbo but   do not discount travel again, the landscape is beautiful and offers a family atmosphere.

Cartagena is other of my favorite beaches because.        Long time, my boyfriend and I visited Cartagena (is in the fifth region of Valparaiso), is a very popular resort it is very cheap to be in this place, the rent of rooms,  restaurants etc. Also my boyfriend's family has there  own house jejeje. Always I going to the little beach, I  like because the waves are sometimes larges and  playing beach footfall and take sun, also Cartagena has  aheritage and cultural value, there lived the poet  Vicente Huidrobo. The last I went in the holidays of  january!!.
 
 
 

2 comentarios:

  1. la herradura es very beautiful and good for swim, is so calm !! so much for me jajja
    I like the waves but la herradura don`t have

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh what beautiful places!!!!
    maybe we should go together someday my friend!!!

    ResponderEliminar